Everything About Healing And Heartbreak Since Mike Caussin Split

 Jana Kramer: Everything About Healing And Heartbreak Since Mike Caussin Split

07/12/2021AdminLeave A CommentOn Jana Kramer: Everything About Healing And Heartbreak Since Mike Caussin Split

Turning the page. Jana Kramer has been vocal about the emotional rollercoaster she’s been on since splitting from Mike Caussin.


Little Feet Movie News confirmed in April 2021 that the One Tree Hill alum filed for divorce from the former football player after nearly six years of marriage. Kramer announced the breakup the same month, revealing she “fought” to keep her relationship going.

NEWS: https://mugendaily.blogspot.com/2022/02/fx-will-make-tv-peak-in-2022-with-new.html

“I’ve loved hard. I’ve forgiven. I’ve put the work in. I’ve given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give,” she wrote via Instagram at the time. “I just can’t fight any longer. It’s time to heal. Thank you for all the love, heart, and support, in many ways you have fought on this journey alongside me, and for that I am grateful. I’ll always encourage you to continue the good fight, but you can’t fight it alone.”


Shortly after news of the split broke, a source exclusively told Us that the Approaching Midnight actress, who shares daughter Jolie and son Jace with the ex-NFL star, “uncovered a recent infidelity” that led to her ending things for good.


The former couple previously separated in 2016 after being married one year. The brief split came after Us broke the news of Caussin’s infidelity. The Virginia native sought treatment for sex addiction and the pair renewed their vows the following year.


“Jana’s final straw came when she uncovered once again that [Mike] had cheated on her,” the insider said in April 2021, noting the duo were in couple’s counseling every week ahead of the divorce.


A second source told Us, “Jana and Mike both agree [that] at this point it’s not going to work.” The insider explained that while the former athlete “always regrets what he’s done” in regard to his past indiscretions, “unfortunately it doesn’t end there.”


Kramer, for her part, “knows she did her best and did everything she could” before walking away, according to the source. “She’s definitely holding her ground and saying she’s not going to take him back. She’s done, but emotionally it’s been draining.”


The Love at First Bark star has since returned to social media and her hosting duties on the “Whine Down” podcast. Kramer’s personal life has never been off limits, with the actress opening up about her highs and lows with fans both online and on the radio.


Scroll down to see what the Christmas in Mississippi star has said about her breakup, including how she’s moving forward as a single mom and career woman.


New Normal


“I have to start getting used to my new normal. Forgive me for not really knowing how to walk that yet,” Kramer said via her Instagram Stories in April 2021, noting she doesn’t want to “put a Band-Aid on things because in order to fully grow, you have to grieve and heal.”


The “I’ve Done Love” singer added: “I’m trying to just be really mindful of that, and not distract myself with this, that and the other. But I do want to start getting back to having some normalcy — even in my new normal. So that’s with you guys, but just thank you, again. It means more to me than you know.”


Feeling Embarrassed


When the Country Crush actress returned to her “Whine Down” podcast in May 2021, she noted that she wasn’t sure if the podcast was the right thing for her anymore. “You know, I started this show by myself … and once Mike came on as a guest and we talked about our stuff, he said that he loved sharing,” she explained. “And then it just felt like ours, so now it feels weird not having him on here.”


Kramer revealed that she felt “like a zombie” in the weeks that followed their divorce announcement. “I didn’t want this. At the end of the day, like, I think … I’m embarrassed that this is how it ended, and then I also feel like I’ve let people down. … I thought we were good,” she said. “Like, why was I so weak? Why am I pining for these men to love me? … I’m gonna do the work though and … one day, hopefully I’ll be healthy to attract healthy. I can’t even think about [dating] right now. That is, like, the furthest thing in my brain.”


Jealous of Future Mrs. Caussin


The “I Got the Boy” singer admitted she had a “lot of resentment” toward her estranged husband in May 2021, one month after announcing their split. “I feel like it’s take, take, take. It’s, like, you already took everything,” she said during an episode of her podcast. “Not everything, but you took my family away from me. That’s where I’m stuck right now … angry.”


Kramer added that her former spouse is “gonna change, so the next girl gets the changed man,” which irks her. “I fear that I’m going to resent him for the rest of my life for breaking up our family,” she said. “I’ve gotten out of the ‘Will he ever change? Did I make the right decision?’ [space]. I know I made the right decision. … I’m never settling, ever again. I’d rather be alone.”


Coparenting Woes


“There’s a lot of emotions and feelings. I think we’re doing the best we can, but it definitely sucks,” the actress said via her Instagram Story in June 2021 of coparenting with the Virginia native.


One week prior, Kramer told her podcast listeners that she was “not ready” to do family activities with her estranged husband. “The other day he asked me, ‘Hey, do you want to do birdhouses?’” she recalled on her podcast. “I’ve got the kids. He hasn’t moved into his new place, so I let him come and see the kids obviously. I was, like, ‘Uh, yeah sure.’ Then I went out there, and I got struck with this emotion, you know, like, this isn’t real. I’m not ready to do this yet. I would love to have done this, but now I’m like, ‘I’m still mad at [you].’”


Kid Question: https://osf.io/vutzr/


The mother of two told her podcast listeners in June 2021 that she isn’t sure what the future holds for her when it comes to expanding her family. “Maybe if I met The One [I’d have more kids],” Kramer said. “I never thought I would have to have that conversation again. I don’t know. I’ve had miscarriages.”


The Dancing With the Stars alum noted “there was always something happening in my relationship” when she and Caussin found out they were pregnant. “It would be nice to experience it in a healthy and happy way and celebrate it,” she explained. “There was always something behind the scenes that I didn’t know about or I had just found out about, so it would be nice to not have any of that energy and just be like, ‘We’re pregnant!’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encanto Record a Breaking Success Song From a Disney

Topping Success and Possible Sequel Disney Encanto

Four Movies You Can Watch out For This Year in Streaming